The parkrun UK Ambassador programme empowers volunteers to get involved with parkrun outside of their weekly events.
Being an Ambassador means you get to
- Work closely with HQ staff.
- Help us activate new parkrun events.
- Support and guide our awesome event teams at a local level.
What’s more you get to
- Develop new skills
- Meet amazing new people
- Spread the parkrun love
And if that still hasn’t whet your appetite you also get
- a personal invite to attend our legendary annual parkrun conference weekend
- the opportunity to meet the team at HQ including the main man himself, our wonderful and inspirational parkrun Founder, Paul Sinton-Hewitt CBE!