What if I want to make changes to my research project after I have already received approval from the parkrun Research Board?

We understand that researchers may, occasionally, wish to make changes to their project. In the event of this, please contact the Administrative Support Officer who will consult with the Research Board. The Board may request that you submit a new application if the proposed changes are substantial.

Powered by Zendesk