Yes and no. Volunteers at junior events earn a credit towards the Volunteer Club t-shirts and walking, jogging or running at our 2k junior parkrun series counts towards a participation wristband.
Articles in this section
- The junior parkrun code
- What are junior parkruns?
- How do I register for the junior events?
- Do I have to stay with my child at a junior parkrun?
- Can I run with my child at a junior parkrun?
- Can we bring our dog to junior parkrun?
- Can buggies/pushchairs take part in a junior parkrun?
- Can children on scooters or bikes take part in a junior parkrun?
- Are there any participation incentives in the junior series?
- Do junior parkruns count towards club t-shirts?