No, the use of bicycles, balance bikes, hand cycles or scooters are prohibited at junior parkrun events.
Articles in this section
- The junior parkrun code
- Why is junior parkrun currently only open to children aged 4 to 10 in some parts of the UK?
- What are junior parkruns?
- How do I register for the junior events?
- Do I have to stay with my child at a junior parkrun?
- Can I run with my child at a junior parkrun?
- Can we bring our dog to junior parkrun?
- Can buggies/pushchairs take part in a junior parkrun?
- Can children on scooters or bikes take part in a junior parkrun?
- Are there any participation incentives in the junior series?