Recognising persistence over performance, the milestone club t-shirts are available to purchase from our friends at Pro:Direct when you reach 10 (for under 18s), 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 parkruns, whether you walk, jog, run or volunteer.
To order your t-shirt please sign into your profile by visiting parkrun.com
- If you've not set a password to access your profile, you can create one via parkrun.com/resetpassword
- Follow the link to 'manage my profile'. This link can be found in any of our newsletters and in any of your run results emails.
- Follow the link to 'collect and print your barcode' in your registration confirmation email.
This will take you to the 'My Links' page.
From here click on 'Milestone Club Progress'.
When your t-shirt is available to order you will see a shopping trolley icon next to the milestone club.
Click on the trolley and select the fit you want. Then click order.
You’ll then be sent to the Pro:Direct website where you’ll be able to select your size and check out.
Milestone t-shirts cost £14 for youth sizes and £16 for adults and will be shown as a discounted price when you go to the checkout.
The price of each t-shirt covers the cost of manufacture and warehousing, and includes shipping anywhere in the world.
Due to the huge number of parkrunners who are now eligible for milestone t-shirts some sizes may become unavailable quickly. We are closely monitoring the situation and will order new stock as soon as possible so please be patient if your size preference is unavailable.
Please remember that the 10 milestone t-shirt is only awarded to junior participants (aged 17 and under at the time of 10th run).
If you encounter any issues please try
- logging into/setting up an account with Pro:Direct in advance of adding the item to your basket.
- using an alternative browser on a computer (rather than a mobile device)
Can I claim more than one milestone t-shirt in the same order?
We haven’t been able to find an appropriate solution for multiple claims. At this time each claim should be made on a different order.