Hopefully you can understand that we can't provide detailed technical support, but here are a few suggestions to try.
Please check that your browser is up to date and that links are not blocked by your mail client. If this does not work please ensure that all add blocking and pop up blockers are disabled. If this does not work then please try a different internet browser.
If your printer does normally work, but you're having difficulty with the print button on your profile page:
- Try pressing CTRL-P (or CMD-P on a Mac), or selecting Print from the menus (usually File).
- Try using a different browser.
- Try right clicking and saving the barcode image, then opening the file.
- Try printing it to a PDF, and printing the PDF.
If your printer is not working please check that there are no jobs in the printer queue. Also, try disconnecting your printer from the mains for several minutes. This will allow it to reset. Send your printer a test page to make sure it is connected with your computer.
If you don't have a printer, or you're certain your printer isn't working at all (won't print from other programs):
- Try forward your barcode links to a friend, colleague or family member and ask them to print it for you.
- Some public libraries or print shops may have an accessible computer which you can use.
I'm afraid that we are unable to print or send you a copy of your barcode due to the sheer number of registered users we have.